Clean Eating Recipe: Tomato Cream Sauce
- 1 cup of grape tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1 - 2 cloves of garlic, crushed and chopped
- 1 table spoon of real butter
- 1 cup of organic heavy cream
- 1 pinch of sea salt or kosher salt
- 1 pinch of fresh ground black pepper
- Heat sauce pan on high over stove top.
- Add butter and let it melt.
- Add garlic and tomato halves into melted butter, and let cook for one minute.
- When tomatoes and garlic turn brown, reduce heat to medium, and let simmer for about 2 – 3 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Slowly stir in heavy cream.
- Add a sea salt and pepper.
- Let simmer for another 2 minutes while stirring often.
- Pour sauce over pasta or cooked meat, like today's baked chicken breast.