Clean Eating Breakfast: Egg and Feta Breakfast Wrap
- 3 cage-free eggs
- 1/4 cup of diced tomato
- 2 table spoons of diced white onion
- 2 table spoons of nonfat feta cheese crumbs
- 1 table spoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 table spoon of organic ketchup
- 1 piece of whole wheat tortilla
- In a mixing bowl, crack eggs and add feta cheese. Whisk well.
- Heat frying pan on high. Add oil.
- When oil becomes hot, add onion and tomato. Reduce heat to med-high, and let contents cook for the next 30 seconds by stirring occasionally. Then, add ketchup and continue to stir for another 10 seconds.
- Pour in eggs, and scramble with onion and tomato on med-high until eggs are thoroughly cooked.
- Turn off heat and transfer eggs onto whole wheat tortilla. Fold into a wrap.