Find more clean eating ideas at CLEAN GREEN EATS by Candice Kumai
Over 100 clean eating recipes to improve your life!
|Click here for details!!!!!!!!|
Healthy Dinner Recipe
Green Onion, Egg and Mushroom Stir Fry
- 2-3 cage-free eggs
- 1/2 cup of diced green onion
- 1/2 cup of chopped red onion
- 1 cup of mushroom, sliced
- 1 table spoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- ground pepper or white pepper powder
- 1/2 tea spoon of Tamari gluten-free low sodium soy sauce
1. In mixing bowl, add eggs, sea salt, pepper, onion and soy sauce. Whisk well.
2. Heat wok on high. Add oil.
3. Let oil heat up for 1/2 min. Spread it slightly with spatula to cover all the space on the bottom of the wok.
4. Reduce heat to med-high. Pour in egg mix.
5. Stir for 1/2 min.
6. Reduce heat and stir for another 1/2 min to 1 min until eggs are fully scrambled and cooked.
7. Turn heat off. Transfer scrambled eggs to plate, and serve with a side of vegetables of your choice.
Thank you again for visiting the Clean Eating Weight Loss Meal Plan Blog!
Hope you enjoyed today's easy healthy dinner recipe.
And please come back for more clean eating meal plans and easy healthy recipes!