- 1 cup of all-natural rotisserie chicken breast, shredded or chopped
- 1/2 cup of cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup of broccoli, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup of cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 table spoon of toasted almond slices
- 1/2 table spoon of toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 cups of carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 table of green onion, chopped
- 1 table spoon of organic lite sesame ginger dressing
- 1 tea spoon of Tamari soy sauce
- 1 tea spoon of organic agave
- Ground black pepper
- Sea salt
- 1 tea spoon of ginger powder
- 1 spinach wrap
1. In a mixing bowl, add chicken, broccoli, cabbage, cucumber, carrots, green onion, almonds, soy sauce, agave, ginger powder, pepper and sea salt; toss and mix well.
2. Lay content in mixing bowl in spinach wrap, and wrap up tight.
3. Enjoy with sesame ginger dressing.
Thanks for visiting today's Easy Healthy Lunch!
Hope you like the recipe.