Healthy Dinner Recipe: Ground Turkey Stir Fry Lettuce Salad
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups of organic ground turkey
- 1 table spoon of minced garlic
- 1 tea spoon of Organic Wheat Free Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1 table spoon of organic vegetable oyster sauce
- 1/2 table spoon of corn starch
- 1 table spoon of white wine
- 1 pinch of ground pepper
- 1 tea spoon of ground ginger
- 1/2 table spoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups of shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 table spoons of organic ranch dressing
1. In a mixing bowl, add ground turkey, soy sauce, oyster sauce, minced garlic, ground ginger, pepper, wine and corn starch. Mix well.
2. Over stove top, heat frying pan or wok on high. Add olive oil.
3. When oil becomes heated, add marinaded ground turkey from step 1. Cook on high heat while stirring frequently for about 1 minute.
4. Reduce heat to medium-high, and continue to stir for another 3 minutes.
5. At this time, turkey should be fully cooked. If not, then continue to cook and stir until turkey's done.
6. Transfer turkey to a clean bowl. Place in fridge and cool for 5 - 10 minutes.
7. Add lettuce into a serving bowl. Add turkey on top. Pour in salad dressing.
For dressing, we recommend Briannas Ranch Salad Dressing
It's a creamy buttermilk ranch dressing, made with all natural ingredients and tastes light and savory. It's great for any type of low-calorie diet, and especially for the clean eating diet.
|Find it at Briannas Classic Buttermilk Ranch Dressing|
For soy sauce, we recommend San-J Organic Wheat Free Tamari Soy Sauce
It is certified by Quality Assurance International, made with 100% organic soy beans, contains no wheat, no MSG or artificial flavors, and has been fermented for up six months to ensure great flavor. It also has 1/8 the sodium of regular soy sauce, which reduces excessive fluid retention and risks of heart disease.
It's a fantastic condiment for gluten-free, low-sodium and clean eating diet!
|Find it at San-J Organic Wheat Free Soy Sauce|