Clean Eating loves salmon!
Protein is essential in the clean eating diet, but it's also hard to find easy-to-do protein meals besides chicken and turkey. Not today's salmon though, which takes less than 30 minutes, and is as delicious as the more common protein choices.
Salmon is one of the healthiest forms of protein.
Because in addition to protein, it's rich in omega-3, vitamins, phosphorus, selenium, iodine and potassium, and helps improve cardiovascular health, mood and cognition, joint protection and sight. Eaten with healthy vegetables and organic cheeses, like in today's clean eating recipe, this salmon meal is even healthier.
Plus it's tender in texture and full in flavor--a great alternative to chicken and turkey.
It's a fantastic idea for clean eating dinner.
- 1 avocado, de-cored, peeled and diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cubed
- 1 tea spoon of dill
- 2 table spoons of soft cheese (either organic cream cheese or organic cream cheese)
- 1 table spoon of crumbed feta cheese
- 4 ounce Atlantic salmon
- Sea salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1 tea spoon of lemon juice
- 1 table spoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tea spoons of white wine or mirin
- Olive oil cooking spray
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
2. In a mixing bowl, add salmon.
3. rub sea salt, pepper, olive oil and wine all over salmon on both sides. Mix well.
4. Put salmon on baking sheet and bake for 20 min, or until salmon's thoroughly cooked.
5. While salmon's cooking, add avocado, cucumber, dill, soft cheese and feta in another mixing bowl. Mix well with spoon.
6. When salmon's finished, transfer it to a plate and top with the topping mixture you just made.
Thank you so much for visiting Clean Eating Weight Loss Meal Plan again!
Hope you found today's healthy dinner recipe a delicious idea.
Hope to see you next time.
Enjoy your day!
HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS | WEIGHT LOSS HELP PRODUCTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
What it does:
- The fitbit wirstband tracks all-day activities stats like steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, stairs climbed, and minutes you've been active
- It displays your daily stats, time of day, and exercise mode with a bright OLED display
- Also, it monitors your sleep and wakes you with a silent alarm
- All notifications are provided through a wearable wristband
- You can accesses real-time run stats like time, distance, and pace to stay on track
- The stats can be synced wireless and automatically to your computer and over 120 leading smartphones
- Its revolutionary technology is accurate, easy-to-use and most of all, help you lose weight and keep fit
Advanced technology; great fitness and weight loss help.
Get it at Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity Wristband!