1. Cocktail Shrimp
80 calories per serving. Zero guilt.
2. Chicken Salad with Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt and Olive Oil Mayo
Using healthier condiment for traditional chicken salad is a clean eating DO!
3. Banana Slices with Melted Organic Dark Chocolate Morsels and Cinnamon
Top banana slices with dark chocolate morsels (in clean eating, we prefer organic chocolate like Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips), pop in the oven and bake at 350 F for 10 min, and splash cinnamon over melted chocolate.
Sweet and healthy!
By the way, Enjoy Life Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips are gluten-, dairy-, nut-, preservatives- and soy-free. Try them here. You won't be disappointed.
4. Guacamole with Whole Wheat Chips
Simple and yummy.
5. Sweet Potato Fries
6. Broiled Teriyaki Chicken with Steamed Brussels Sprouts
The healthiest meals consist of delicious protein and hearty veggies--and this one is no short of either.
Hope you like the idea.
7. Plantain Chips
Or banana chips. Either way, they let you satisfy the need for crunchy snacks without resorting you to greasy, starchy potato chips.
8. Turkey, Avocado and Swiss Sandwich with Whole Wheat Bread
Substituting mayo with avocado makes this classic lunch even cleaner.
9. Super Easy and Healthy Breakfast with Whole Wheat Bread, All-Natural Peanut Butter and Banana Slices
Clean, energizing and delicious.
10. Avocado and Fried Egg Over Toast
Another awesome way to enjoy lazy Sunday morning.
Thanks for visiting!
Have a wonderful, healthy weekend!